17 Aug Health Problems Due To Vitamin Deficiency
In this article you will discover ailments that occur when your body lacks important vitamins and which of these vitamins you can use to reverse deficiency diseases.
I will like to start with Vitamin A.
The following will be the experience if your body lacks Vitamin A
You will suffer:
1. Excess discharge of pus from ear or virginal
2. Eye problems
3. Skin rashes-dry and rough skin
4. Poor growth for children
5. Viral infection that does not respond to treatment
6. Frequent cold and fever
7. Lack of sleep
8. Night blindness
9. Unnecessary weight loss
10. Infertility or not easy to get pregnant
12. Deform teeth
13. Respiratory infections like cough, asthma, sneezing without end
Vitamin A in combination with Vitamin D will help the body absorb Vitamin A better. This will reverse the above problems.
Prevention is better than waiting for deficiency to show up but if you are already having any of the above health problems, you may be required to take it for 6 weeks or more.
Vitamin A side effect: If you take this vitamin for a very long time it can lead to some uncomfortable effect like hair loss, itching, joint pain, birth defect, crack and scales on lips. But you can also get Vitamin A from Carotenoids. These nutrients do not have any side effect when use for long period.
If you plan to use this vitamin, look for the type that has the combination of D and naturally prepared type so as to get the best result.
Let us talk about Vitamin B and its members. As the body age, the rate of absorbing vitamin B from food will be reduced. This means you will need outside source of this vitamin to compensate the shortage. Shortage of this vitamin usually shows up around the age of 35. People of that age and above should supplement their diet with B vitamins.
At other times, when diet is poor, the deficiency of this vitamin will show up earlier than expected.
There will be deficiency symptoms of this vitamin to tell the body of its shortage before these symptoms turns to serious disease.
If you lack Vitamin B and its members, you will suffer the following or experience health problems mentioned below. You need to take vitamin B in combination with calcium, vitamin C or Vitamin E for proper assimilation and reverse deficiency symptoms.
Lack of Vitamin B and its members will show up as:
1. Stress feelings
2. Enlarged liver
4. Tiredness or fatigue
5. Insomnia lack of good night sleep
6. Mental disorders
7. Dizziness, headaches and poor digestion
8. Retarded growth in children
10. Anemia and poor appetite
12. Hair loss, Acne or scaly and rough skin, and premature grey hair
13. Depression and being sad all the time
14. Dandruff and Candida problems
15. Crack mouth sore or around the eyes, nose, inflamed red tongue
16. Numbness of arms and legs, memory loss
18. Lack of development of fetus
19. Burning feet or abdominal pains
20. Blood sugar problems
This vitamin is water soluble and so very fragile. Due to this nature it cannot be stored in the body. You need to get it daily and should come from your foods but preparation and over processing of foods have stripped it from most foods. This vitamin detoxifies body of toxins, mercury; lead etc. City dwellers need it every day to help fight air pollution. Since it can’t be gotten from most foods, you need to supplement it from naturally prepared type of food supplements.
The following are problems link to lack of Vitamin C in the body:
1. Problematic teeth, gums and eyes, reasons people lose their teeth.
2. Poor healing of wound and poor breast milk
3. Poor digestion and low blood sugar
4. Bleeding gum- as seen when you brush your teeth
5. Blood pressure
7. Vision problems
9. Body pains
11. Breathing problem
12. Womb problem
13. Frequent bruising
14. High cholesterol
If you take fruits and vegetable in raw form, you may be able to get Vitamin C but most of these fruits and vegetables have lost this vitamin due to preservatives or long stay on the shelf before it got to you. Therefore if the above mention health problems shows up or you notice that you suffer any of the above mentioned ailments; you will need to add naturally prepared type of Vitamin C supplement to raw fruits and vegetable so as to reverse that health problem. For fast result get the type without preservatives and is prepared in a way to last longer in the body- the type that can stay 6 hours in the body is better.
A study at Cambridge University some years ago shows that Vitamin E in (400-800mg) can reduce the risk of heart disease up to a massive 75%. With this assurance let us get to know some of the problems we can experience if there is lack of Vitamin E in our body.
When talking about Vitamin E, we want to take note that there are natural Vitamin E and Synthetic Vitamin E. It has been confirmed that the natural Vitamin E is the best and in fact can do the job of Vasoprin (blood thinner drug) better.
You will experience the following health problems if your body lacks Vitamin E:
2. Low sperm count
3. Heart disease
4. Short breath and leg ramps
7. Stretch marks
8. Prostrates cancer for smokers
9. Early sign of aging (premature aging)
10. Spontaneous abortion (miscarriage)
11. Hot flushes and menopausal aging spot
12. Cold hands and feet (as in diabetic patient)
13. Blood clot and high cholesterol
14. Lack of proper circulation in the body
17. Angina pain (strong chest pain)
18. Lack of energy (sport men/women need it)
Vitamin E has been found to protect against 80 diseases and if you must take Vitamin E for any reasons use the natural Vitamin E as it provides better result than Synthetic Vitamin E (dI-alpha).